Sunday, March 16, 2008

Something 4 You

It must have been difficult for you to actually say something that might cause anger or upset to someone, however, later on you find some peace in mind and soul..

First of all, let me start of with an early apologize for "not being me" when we had a conversation last time out. I was still upset..

I was feeling rather sad that our relationship didn't quite worked out. Sorry for that too. I just couldn't think straight at first. I wasn't thinking about the pro's and con's or how it would effect our studies and everything else. I didn't thought about anything but you. I guess that is love.. or should I say.. was love..

I tried putting myself in your shoes and tried to figure it out myself why.. In the end, I've decided not to think much about the past. I came to a conclusion in where I'll do what I think is best for both of us and since your answer was letting go.. I'll accept it.. (I hope I get the definition of your 'let go' before you actually read this) You should also know that I'm not angry at your decision.. Now, I don't know if you actually care or not about what if I actually wrote this or not.. I'm not you.. I don't know.. But what ever it is.. This is for you to know..

Anyways, Thank you for considering me as your friend instead, it is very nice of you to do so. That, should work out just fine. Well, if you ever required my assistance in anything, feel free to ask me or if you just need someone to talk to, you have my number..

You must be thinking whats one his mind when he wrote this..

In other words :
I respect your decision.. Every single one of it..

Thats it I guess..

Sorry..
Thank You..
and Good luck!

0 people cares: