Monday, March 10, 2008

Motivational Camp for Leaders..

Eh..

Hi! I'm back from my camp.. and what a tiring camp it was..

Although the camp was a 2 day 1 night camp, it was fun.. We did many new and interesting activities as groups..

It was a four hour trip to Melaka I think.. either the bus was slow or time was fast..

Anyways.. it was as hot as ever there.. and there was nothing anyone can do about it, even our powerful bomoh couldn't make it rain.. Takde transmission kut.. However it rained 2 hours later and our doubts were cleared.. yea Looi is still the bomoh ramalan cuaca alright..

Well.. there was talking and talking and I almost slept at one point.. but hey don't blame me.. i was tired ok!

Well, didn't care much about what happened during the afternoon hours.. nothing much to say.. We entered our domes.. As i expected it was double deckers.. Kinda miss my old double decker bed myself.. haihz.. Nazim slept on the top and i slept on the bottom.. since Choon Liong can't find a place to sleep.. I was generous enough to allow him to sleep on my part of the bed.. Daya slept on the other bed beside me and Looi slept on the opposite bed..

Night time.. oh yea.. that blady activity.. (Burung Hantu)


Well.. it was 10pm when this activity started at the hall. We were firstly broken into groups of animals. Each of us had to pick a paper from this pot to see which animal group we are gonna be in. I got the fierce-some HARIMAU. We were blind fold and was taken around the area in the jungle/outside in the dark and we were suppose to be quiet when the placed us alone there.

They took me to a place where the ground was kinda damped. Wet but not soak. I was placed there and I patiently waited. Then i heard some voices, the same usual voice you hear in the jungle la. Those trees and some insects and frogs. The wind breezed on by and it was cold. really cold. lucky for me I wore my black long sleeves sweater.

Being blind folded and all didn't really gave me the opportunity to enjoy anything. My eyes were shut, so painful, haihz.

Well minutes later, i find myself in a situation whereby i would rather be somewhere with my friends. It was starting to get creepy and creepy you see. Unlike the others im not afraid to say that it was a scary place to be in.

Later on.. i woke up (Oh yea.. Just so you know, i fell asleep..)
Someone came to me.. i can hear voices.. "Tak dapat cari la! Mana dia? EH! Dia kat sana.. REMON!"

Walau someone called my name.. I didn't make any noice cause i thought it was a trick and i didn't want to lose but they approached closer and closer, it was one of the facilitator..

He sounded relieved for some reason. Then grabbed my hand and asked me to remove my blind fold, for a while everything was blur but after a few seconds my vision came back to normal.
There was a whole team of facilitators there and guess who else was there.. NAZIM!! haha..
well, I was guessing that the game ended and we were the lost ones.. Oh well..

Well.. i took a look at my watch and saw the time..
IT WAS ALMOST 2AM!! WALAU!!!
I was in that place for 3 hours ++!
It was really funny actually.. I was laughing every time the facilitator talked to me..
Me and Naz were the lost ones.. They couldn't find me probably because i was wearing a black sweater, black trackbottom and black shoes.. in a black night... hahaha... Damn funny actually..

I lasted there without fear and i was rather happy everytime i thought about it.. It made me smile..

ok la ok la..

Next day was last day already..
Not much to say.. but Looi suddenly felt sick.. our BOMOH! SICK!! Damn! pity him.. his body temperature was hot.. He was excluded from further activities.. Choon Toi, Me and Naz tried so hard to made the most of the day.. Now that looi was out..

It was hot at first.. then i asked Looi if his powers were still intact.. He felt challenged and said his ayat power.. It didn't rain.. didn't look like raining..

Balik time.. our whole journey.. It was raining damn heavily!.. that Looi!! REAL BOMOH MAN!!!
From Melaka to KL just like he said..

Well the rain made me sick.. now i'm having a small flu.. and a big sore throat..
Hope that I get better soon..
Well enough for now.. Post more some other time..

0 people cares: