Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Muscle Tenderness

No! I don't have a muscle tenderness..

It was about today actually, one of the runners who was running the 100m run came to the campsite and complained about some problems he was having near the groin area. I asked him personally if it was a cram or what was it? Then he said it is painful every time he made the attempt to walk..

Walau.. I myself suspected that he had some problem near his groin.. Kind of sad for an athlete to suffer this types of injury. Luckily, Mr.Nizam was there, so he did his own style of check up which i observed from a far..

Well, after a few minutes he was still unable to actually move properly without support. And Mr. Nizam suspected that he has a torn muscle. He was placed on a stretcher and was brought to the ambulance. Mr.Nizam personally requested to the teacher for me to actually follow them to the hospital.. He told me all that was needed to know about the victim and he also asked me to report this to the doctor, M.O.A, M.O.D in charge! hehe.. I didn't know what it meant but i learned that later they were the doctors assistants..

APA LAGI! It was my first time to actually been put into action.. Lagi best pulak naik ambulance! With the siren going Eno!Eno! Eno!ENO!ENO!ENO! We cut traffic man! Damn fast! Excited gila man! I sit infront!

We reached the hospital and took the runner out from the ambulance.. I reported to the officials about the injury he suffered, "Muscle tenderness around the groin".. Walau.. felt so professional man.. Treat me like i pro! Malaysia Boleh!!

Theres no reason to be happy actually, i pity the runner dude, suffering from a injury like that could cause you not to walk anymore! That dangerous! His muscle could keep tearing if he forced himself.. I just hope that he should be better by tomorrow or day after that...

Best thing was to actually be in that situation.. to understand what is emergency all about and how to react in situations like those.. I've learn quite alot actually..

PBSM ROCKS!

0 people cares: