Friday, March 14, 2008

The Beautiful Letdown

I had nothing much to say to her after that..
It was her decision.. She was right.. she wanted her space..
She said that she wants to let me go..

It was hard to accept at first.. I shed drops of tears every time I looked at the text and kept thinking bout it.. It was uneasy for anyone to accept such words after all we've been through.. Painful.. a bitter moment..

I tried to settle down but couldn't.. It was as if the whole world came down on me.. I couldn't think straight.. I'm not being so cooperative with this.. No no no and no! i couldn't..

I took time to calm myself..
I asked myself a question..

Is she happy with this??

Obviously this is what she wants.. She couldn't possibly tell me this if she wasn't..
This is what she wanted and if i was being the cause of her letdown.. then i decided to take a step back and give her what she wants..

I only want whats best for her and if means giving up everything I've been through.. I'm more than willing to do so..

I just want to take this time out to actually thank you for showing me what love is.. Your presence in my life was a short yet beautiful one. You gave me my first.. well.. lets just say that you've been more than you'll ever know.. and I loved you so so much..
Eh oh yea!

Remember the time I told you that you are a part of me??

Well.. I didn't lie to you.. and well
part of me died.. when you let me go..


Sad..
She should be happy.. She got what she wanted!
She doesn't have to care about what others say.. Especially if its me, Who am i anyways?
I hope she chase the dream that she seek..

You don't have to be sorry for something you wanted..
Its good to be straight forward.. you'll actually be smiling by the end of the day..
Don't worry of others.. that very same others won't be there when you really need them..

Oh yea.. if you do read this.. Yea.. that specific you..
I want you to know that..
I'm not angry or anything.. why would i be?
Don't worry bout it..
It took me time to get over it so well..
yea.. I'm over it..
Just be who you are.. and I'll be who i want to be ok?
Cheers..

0 people cares: