Monday, March 17, 2008

PowerFreako Slobs..

I'm personally talking about my office bearers when I actually mean slobs.. It could also refer to others as well.

See the think that i don't like is that people who actually are given high post or just an ordinary post.. basically just been given a post.. I don't like the fact that they actually don't do a thing at all! Not performing well, is still fine with me.. but not doing anything at all, now thats just wrong.

I don't think that you deserve to be given any post if you don't work at all. I mean.. why do you keep thinking of yourself? Yes, exams is important, I don't deny the fact!! BUT you! taking this opportunity to get a certificated just by coming for a just a day, JUST ONE DAY, now i don't think that is fair.. do you?

Imagine the others whom actually did the their job for more days than you.. Do you think you deserve it more than them? I don't think so.. Even if they don't really know what they are doing (or in other words inexperienced members), at least they have the initiative to actually leave out the rest and come out to help.

I'm not blaming anyone for making their exams seem more important. Heck! it is! but whats the point of you coming for just a day and trying to get a certificate out of it.. I don't think that you actually deserve it.. Do you?? keep asking yourself that question.. Might as well not come at all, save your pride while you still have it..

Its been a difficult couple of months for me just because I don't have any cooperation from my office bearers.. Why? its because everything else is important.. Tuitions, Exams, Homework, Curfew, Outing.. Everything else.. They might be important for you but open your freaking head and do some critical thinking. Why the hell did you ask for a post in which you can't seem to be doing a good job at? Even if they voted you.. vote yourself out!

Its like you're WANT everything you can set your eyes on.. but you can't handle the responsibility GIVEN to you.. You're given the privilege to actually keep the post that you currently have even if you don't do much, but asking for more than that is just way way off the line. Yes, you do attend meetings once in a while and thats good.. Better than nothing yes, but you are forgetting that you are a leader in the presence of that society. You're suppose to set an example.

I'm not saying that I'm Mr.Perfect, I'm a slob myself, But i know my responsibilities.. I'm ever present when i know that i have to be there.. Take my football team for instance, I'm the skipper of the team, Supposedly the person who has to set an example for the rest of them. I do my part on leading them and protecting them. The problem with me is that i can't seem to be there early and i have cause faces of anger to certain of them. I know this and yet i admit to all of them. I even told that I'm willing to give away my post as captain because of this, i told them that i couldn't handle my job well. But guess the response of my team? They still want me to captain cause they believe that I'm fit for it.. My time factor might be the problem, but i never stop trying to come early.

Back to the point,

Yes! for you its important to get that certificate and by hook or crook you want it.
But take a time out to think, ask yourself if you deserve it or not.

Who cares, as long as i have the cert in my hand, you say??

Even if you do get it, its worth nothing!
Its a piece of paper with irresponsibility written all over it.

0 people cares: