Friday, June 20, 2008

What I've Become..

I don't find my brains quite amusing as how use to be long long time ago. Wahat i mean is that my ideas, my brainstorming and my useage of the language.

Once a long time ago, i used to be a compatetive person in this language, kinda the mayor of this language back in Lower secondary. Usually, it would be the likes of Nadine, Mun Hong and Calvin up against me. But now, times have changed and so have I. I have gone one degree lower to be compared with the secondary 'A' scorers. Not that I have a problem with that or whatsoever, but how?

What has become of me? Am i too negligent till my studies are terribly affected?

Sometimes i ask myself what would become of me if I actually took time to do my homework. But that feeling is just not there. I don't seem to give a damn about the comments they give me, my results, how it affects my status in a 'A class', and and etc.

Probably, that lecturer was rite. I got too carried away till i forgot my life. I've been thinking of others and not thinking about myself. I've lost the sense of bothering my studies. I don't seem to care about it.

In the future, I just wish to have some sort of inspiration from somewhere, some one maybe. So that i can get back on track with life.

Jesus, i'm seeking your forgiveness and really pray for your guidance and wisdom.

0 people cares: