Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Peer Tutoring Saturday

Another Saturday in school just makes things annoying.
I'm not the person who enjoys coming to school on Saturday. Saturday is football day ok! I don't like things interrupting my football time. Me and My team are serious! ^^

But Its Pn Jaya la! Who dare oppose her one?? She's like the big red machine of Sejarah. All teachers fear her, her steps could be heard from miles, her voice can make you cry, the Big MAMA house!

Well it all started with a gathering in the foyer as usual. I turned up late.. haha..



Even some teachers came on a Saturday morning. Don't they have a life??? haihz.. But they were forced to come i guess.


These are the lines of tutors and we had to go and choose ours. I rushed quickly to join Nazim's group! haha..


Well Pn Jaya is giving her ayat ayat power to us to study hard. It wasn't bad actually. Her words did had a effect, but it only lasted till i flipped the 2nd page of my text book. haihz..

These are some more tutors. Well, they are incharge of the younger group and God Bless them la. hahahah..


Well, this was also a good time to actually hang out with friends and study something you don't know and they know. It was a good thing that i was in Nazim's power group. I had many questions for him regarding the Islam topic (Its in the Sejarah book) and he was a real big help to my doubts. Thanks teacher! haha..





Well, at the end of the day all of us did learn something and we appreciate the fact that Pn Jaya is organizing this to improve us in a way. Although we don't really like it, its for our own good and we all have to live with it. In a way, i feel like saying this, thanks Pn Jaya.

0 people cares: