Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gay or Pervert

=.="

Yea.. i know..

Disturbing.

Recently i've been called a gay by people. I have no freaking idea why and i don't really bother anyways cause its something people wanna say.

It all started with Maisarah who asked me a stupid question. Well since then, i guess she told the whole school or probably the people who were closer to me that i was gay. Nazim, and Cheo Thai are the other 2 who are somesort convinced that Remon is gay. Sheeish..

Whats the big deal man..

See, Its either between the devil and the deep blue sea.

If im not a gay, I'll be called a pervert. Vice versa
If im not a pervert, I'll be a gay automatically.

Not that im angry or what la.. I find this people really ammusing. The things they call others just for fun and entertainment.

0 people cares: