Sunday, May 18, 2008

A day on my phone..

Kinda odd kan?

Well, the title might mean nothing to the reader or anyone else but it sure does means alot to me. Well, remembering what happened yesterday i just decided to call KF to find out how was she doing..

Memang i was in a state of shock la, i was really shaken by the news, kinda got me worried. I needed, so badly, to know if she was ok so i decided to call her in the afternoon. Well, first i try takdapat. I also blurblur try again la. Then dapat, she pick up the call and i was like hello.. But it was quite busy in the background i couldn't hear what she was saying. I asked her bout the incident and she said it was nothing and said she will call me back.

I also ok la. Then i waited for a while, i thought to myself.. Oh yea Remon, you did it again.. Now you made a total fool out of yourself. "At this time, i dunno what was happening la" My crazy mind was telling me she wasn't interest to listen to me and hence i am a complete fool for calling her..

But i didn't care less la.. I only wanted to know how she is feeling thats it.. At times like this, we gotta set our sides about our differences. Thats what i think was the proper thing to do. Besides, only I can understand the situation i was in.

when i received a call back from Her, she sounded fine. Then i asked her bout the voice thingy and i got to understand what happened. I actually felt much relieved and better when she told me that everything is getting better. I'm just happy that she is fine.

Whats even better was that 4 minutes was just something special. Not only that i got to know what happen, what was better is that I finally spoke to her after a long time. It was really nice to chat with her. And for the time being i only wanna wish the best for her.

Thanks alot Couz..

0 people cares: