Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Sacrament of Confirmation


Yea.. its done.. I'm finally recieve the sacrament of confirmation yesterday evening. It was an event not to miss for me. I was really nervous at first. Who would be? well the whole ceremony took place and the Bishop was there to bless us confirmers.

<<< Have a look see
Yea.. i was in perfect white sleeves and my White Lee's was just making me look fine.. Oh yea.. To top it all off, me and my orange tie did the thing..


Oh yea, when the Bishop did the annoting of the oil. He called me SIMON????

Remon? Simon?? well that just proves that the Bishop had bad vision. He didn't really see my nametag! haihz!! Bad bad eye sight! Opps.. ahh.. Sorry Sir.. Father..

Well, the ceremony ended and well it was the last time that the sunday school students actually needed to be together. It was the last time, so it was pretty emotional and stuff like that.


We still can't forget our duties as Christians from now on..

We have to get rid of the old and in with the new..

I just felt so relieved and now its like getting a second chance in life to do something right.

What a time to get it and as a faithful servant to the Lord i'm gonna do only whats right, In pleasing others, loving thy neighbour, I'm gonna treat everyone as an equal. Back to the old philosophy.. One blood, One life..


Well, I wanna do only whats right and nothing else. It seems that now is the time to be aware of the wrong doings thats coming my way.


Like a rejuvinated person, i'm prepared to accept what is about to come.

Redemption is done, Forgiveness is the key and of all Salvation is near..

0 people cares: